INGREDIENTSFrom nature to your skin
At BEAUHEIT, we believe that the beauty of nature holds the key to unlocking your skin’s true potential. Our commitment to both the environment and your well-being is at the heart of our philosophy.
On each BEAUHEIT product, you’ll find a clear declarations of the ingredients that are certified organic, fair trade and upcycled. We hope that our transparency can empower you to make informed choices about the products you use on your skin.
On each product we state which ingredients are organic certified, fair trade certified and upcycled. We also declare the percentage of organic and natural according to ISO 16128 Standards.
- Organic and upcycled SEA BUCKTHORN is a strong anti-age ingredient which is rich in vitamin A and C. It strengthens and softens the skin and promotes the penetration of active ingredients.
- Organic and fair trade ALOE VERA increases the water content of the skin hence making it a natural and effective ingredient for improving skin hydration.
- Organic BILBERRY is known to strengthen the skin against signs of redness, due to its calming properties. It contains a high concentration of vitamin C and antioxidants which work to slow the aging process and improve the appearance of the skin.
- Organic CRANBERRY is an excellent source of vitamin C, and it is particularly high in antioxidants. The antioxidant capability of cranberry protects the skin from environmental stressors. It has a perfect ratio of omega-3, omega-6, and omega-9 fatty acids, which means that it absorbs super well into the skin, giving the skin great hydration.
- Upcycled APPLE EXTRACT is a by-product from cider production. It improves the skins collagen and endogenous hyaluronic acid making it a perfect anti-age ingredient.
- Organic BLACKBERRY provides a rich source of vitamin C and anthocyanins that help to renew your skin cells. Vitamin C gives your skin a healthy glow and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines.
- Organic PARSLEY is a wonderful source of flavonoid and antioxidants, which are all beneficial to the skin and hair. It is rich in vitamin K, which is highly effective in improving skin’s natural elasticity. Vitamin A in parsley helps to get rid of skin dryness, which is one of the major aging signs. It also helps reduce skin redness.